Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 26, 2018 Views: 1505
If you have not done so already, you’ll need to create an account in EBSCO to be able to do things like:
- Save preferences
- Organize your research in folders
- Share your folders with others
To create an account, use the following steps:
- In an EBSCO database (for example, Academic Search Ultimate - EBSCO), click the “sign in” button on the upper-right:
- You’ll see this screen. Click “Create a new Account”
- You will use your SNHU email address as your login ID but your password can be anything you want. The first time you use it, you can set a new password, and from then on you will use that to log in.
- Use the forgot password/username links under the sign in boxes as in the screenshot above if you forget your login information.
Please contact the reference desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.684.0456 (toll free) if you have further questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.