Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Apr 01, 2019 Views: 51
You can find out how much a magazine charges for advertising by using the SRDS Media Services database. You can access this information in SRDS Media Services by following these steps.
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage under "Quick Links"
- Choose "S" from the alphabet
- Find SRDS Media Services on the list of databases available there.
- Click “Log in” in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on “Magazines” in the navigation bar
- Select “Consumer Magazines”
- Search for a magazine title in the search box (e.g. “Time”).
- Find the correct title in the results list and open the title’s page.
- Click on Rates & Policies.
- The rate information is categorized in a variety of ways including if the advertisement is printed in black & white or color, the size of advertisement, and its placement within the magazine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.