Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018 Views: 382
If you are taking the liberal arts class IDS100, please use the recommended database provided in each assignment in Modules 4-3, 4-4, 5-1, and 5-2.
For example, Module 4-3, which discusses the social science lens, tells you to use the Opposing Viewpoints database and search for a specific article (the article titles are provided for you) depending on the topic you chose. To find this database, please follow these steps:
- Click on the A-Z Database List link in the Quick Links box over on the left side of the Shapiro Library home page.
- Click on the letter O from the alphabet across the top of the list of databases.
- Scroll down the list of O databases and click on Opposing Viewpoints in Context.
- Paste the title of the article you need from your assignment into the search box.
- Repeat these steps with each database, locating them by the first letter of their name, and then pasting in the appropriate article title from the assignment in your Brightspace module.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.