Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Nov 13, 2018 Views: 143
The library has Street and Smith's SportsBusiness Journal available only in print. The current issue is at the Information Desk and students may check it out for 2 hours (in-library use only) on a first come, first served basis.
You will find the other issues (2011-present) on the 3rd floor of the Shapiro Library. The journals are organized alphabetically by title. Once you find Street and Smith's SportsBusiness Journal, you will see that the issues are filed by date order. If you need any assistance locating the issues, please stop by the Information Desk on the first floor.
SportsBusiness Journal is also indexed in SPORTSDiscus (no full-text). You can search for articles by following the instructions below:
- From the library's homepage, click on the "A-Z Database List" under "Quick Links"
- Click on "S" in the alphabet running horizontal across the screen.
- Click on SPORTDiscus with Full Text - EBSCO
- Once in the database, click on the Advanced Search option
- Click the "Select a Field (optional)" drop-down menu and select "SO Source"
- Enter "Street and Smith's SportsBusiness Journal" in the box
- You can then enter other search terms in the other boxes
- Click Search.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.