Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jul 05, 2019 Views: 34
NOTE: Emerald has recently updated to a new platform. The ability to go directly to the case studies page is not supported at this time. The link for this database now goes to the Emerald homepage.
You can access case studies in Emerald Insight by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage under "Quick Links"
- Choose "E" from the alphabet
- Find "Emerald Insight" on the list of databases available there.
- Enter your search in the search box
- Select "Case Study" under "Content Type" in the column on the right-hand side of the results page
- View the results
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.