Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 11, 2019 Views: 30
You can find how many people a TV advertisement reached by following these steps:
- Identify a specific TV show on which your company has advertised. You can get a sense of this by searching on iSpot TV for your company.
- Try to find ads that have run during major shows, as its easier to get the TV ratings for those.
- Then find ratings through a resource like TV By The Numbers to get the number of people that watched the particular show.
- You can also just do a Google search for ratings for a particular show, which sometimes will provide average ratings. This will work, too.
- For reach information, please come to the Shapiro library and get the Intermedia Dimensions book from the Reference Desk. That book provides charts on how reach builds over time for TV audiences.
Authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.