Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Mar 11, 2020 Views: 545
You can find the link to the NimblyWise videos in Brightspace inside your course. Here are the instructions for finding it:
- Go to your course in Brightspace.
- Click on the Course Menu.
- Click on Learning Modules.
- Click on Module One and then, click on the very first link in the module, Introduction to Perspectives in Liberal Arts.
- The bottom half of that page has the Readings and Resources for the week. You'll see NimblyWise listed there.
Please call the IT Help Desk at 1.855.877.9919 if you have any problems accessing the videos in Brightspace. Phone support is available 24/7.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.