Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Apr 08, 2021 Views: 66
- Sign in to your My EBSCO account or create an account if you have not created an account already.
- Click on the folder icon to the right of the article title:
- Or click on the folder icon located in the “Tools” section on the right-hand side of the title page of the article:
- Once all articles are added to the folder, go back into the folder icon in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Click “Select/deselect all”
- Click the “Save” icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click “Save” again
- Your articles are now saved in your account and will be available the next time you log-in
Content authored by: RP
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.