Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Apr 30, 2021 Views: 12
Euromonitor Passport This link opens in a new window is a global market research company providing strategic intelligence on industries, companies, and consumers. They create data and analysis on thousands of products and services and have regional offices all over the world. You can find both statistics and analysis in this database.
- Market Size (historical, current, forecasted) of most industries in over 200 countries.
- Company shares (historical only) of most industries in most major countries.
- Brand shares (historical only) of most industries in most major countries.
- Distribution channels (historical and current) of most industries in most major countries.
*Datasets can be downloaded into Excel or as PDFs.
Industry Analysis reports – sample titles
- Dog Food in China
- Retailing in Egypt
- Mobile Phones in Hungary
- Health and Wellness in Finland
- Video Games in Turkey
Global and local company profiles – sample titles
- Coca-Cola Entreprises SA in Soft Drinks (France)
- Apple Inc in Consumer Electronics (Russia)
- Nestlé Purina PetCare España SA in Pet Care (Spain)
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (United Arab Emirates)
- Starbucks Corp in Consumer Food Service (World)
Consumer analysis reports – sample titles
- Households: Bangladesh
- Digital Landscape in Japan
- Consumer Overview in the US
- Income and Expenditure: Colombia
- Megatrends in Brazil
Briefings – sample titles
- From Sustainability to Purpose: Refocus on the Planet
- The Coronavirus Era: The Future of Where and How Consumers Shop
- Top Five Mobility and Automotive Trends in 2021
- Engaging Millennials and Generation Z in the Coronavirus Era
- Ageing Matters: The Future of Older Populations
*All analysis reports can be downloaded as PDFs or PowerPoint files.
Please call, email, or chat with a librarian for further assistance with this database.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.