Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Aug 18, 2021 Views: 150
Masks are Required
- Regardless of vaccination status, all employees and students are required to wear a disposable mask or cloth face covering to help protect against the spread of the virus.
- Face coverings should be worn properly, by covering both the nose and mouth.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times, including when traveling through buildings, when in building common areas (lobbies, hallways, conference rooms, reception areas, restrooms, kitchen areas, etc.) and when in outdoor spaces on SNHU property where social distancing is not possible.
- For more information, please review the CDC’s guidance on the use of cloth face coverings This link opens in a new window.
COVID-19 Vaccinations Required
- Effective September 30, 2021, SNHU employees must be fully vaccinated in order to work on-site at any SNHU location, attend on-site meetings or events, or travel on SNHU business. A person is considered “fully vaccinated” when they are at least 14 days beyond completion of a recommended COVID-19 vaccine series authorized for use in the U.S., the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson (J&J) Janssen COVID-19 vaccines.
- All SNHU students are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (via the CoVerified Campus mobile app) in order to start classes and/or physically be on the Manchester campus for the fall 2021 semester. Students must provide their proof of vaccination by their scheduled move-in date or no later than August 15.
- Please review the SNHU COVID-19 Information site This link opens in a new window (SNHU Login Required) for additional information and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Please contact Public Safety at 603.645.9700 or email@example.com with any other questions about returning to campus.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.