Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Sep 01, 2021 Views: 91
What does the assignment ask for?
The 1-4 Short Response assignment asks you to review Zinn’s and Schweikart's personal assumptions, beliefs, and values as well as excerpts from their historical writing and respond to a few questions. Be sure to review the rubric for guidelines on completing this assignment.
How do I locate Zinn's and Schweikart's personal assumptions, beliefs, values, and excerpts from their historical writing?
You will find Zinn's and Schweikart's personal assumptions, beliefs, and values, as well as excerpts from their historical writing, in the Module Overview of Module One within your course in Brightspace. Excerpts from their historical writings are included in the Historical Bias section and information about their personal assumptions, beliefs and values is found in an included interactive resource. Please follow these step-by-step instructions to locate both.
- Click on Module One in your Learning Modules
- Click the Module Overview link
- Scroll down to the Historical Bias section.
- Click the link for the interactive resource on Zinn and Schweikart. A link to the text-only transcript titled “A Tale of Two Historians” is also available.
- The historical writing excerpts are also in the Historical Bias section under the Perspectives: A Tale of Two Historical Biases heading.
Please check with your professor for additional questions regarding this assignment.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.