Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Sep 22, 2021 Views: 35
You can access UpToDate This link opens in a new window by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage under "Quick Links"
- Choose "U" from the alphabet
- Find "UpToDate" on the list of databases available there.
NOTE: All users must register for accounts to use this database.
First Time Users
- Use the Register Now option below the "Log In" button to create an account.
- Once you have received a confirmation email, proceed to the database through the Shapiro Library link.
- Once you have registered and signed in you should have direct access to the database for subsequent sign-ins.
Renewing Your Access
- UpToDate is a library subscription resource only available to SNHU affiliates.
- A student may need to verify their account by logging in to the database with the username and password created during registration.
- Download the UpToDate Mobile App This link opens in a new window for your Android or iPhone.
- Once the app is downloaded, enter the username and password you used to create your account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.