Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Oct 08, 2021 Views: 18
The Library provides an excellent Research Guide for HIS-100 with a Research Starter for the Drafting of the Constitution as well as some initial primary source documents and secondary source documents with recommendations for databases and websites.
If you are researching the Drafting of the Constitution in the Multi-Search, the following keywords and search terms are often helpful in finding sources and topics that discuss the origins of the Constitution:
- Constitutional Convention of 1787
- United States Constitutional History
- Ratification of the Constitution
- Bill of Rights 1787
- Articles of Confederation
We also recommend searching these terms in eBooks from EBSCOHost for a great selection of eBooks on the Constitution that provide both primary and secondary source content.
For additional help completing your assignment for HIS-100, check out these great FAQs:
- What are good sources for history?
- What is the difference between primary and secondary sources?
- Where can I find primary source documents?
- How do I locate Primary Sources using the Multi-Search Limit by Content Type Filter?
- Where can I get help writing my paper?
Content authored by: RP
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.