Answered By: Jennifer Harris
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018     Views: 11051

Online Students

COCE students (online, continuing education, evening, etc.) may request a student ID online by following the directions listed here.

Please note that there is a $5.00 charge for photo IDs. If you have any questions, please contact

If you are visiting the main campus in Manchester, you can obtain an ID from the COCE (College of Continuing Education Office) on the first floor of Robert Frost Hall in Room 101.  If you walk in the front glass doors, take your first left. A campus map is available online here. The cost is $5 and payment is by credit card only. No other payment is accepted.

Campus Students

Student ID cards are issued at Student Financial Services in Exeter Hall. If you lose your ID card there is a $25.00 replacement card fee.

Please contact Student Financial Services for more information at or 877.455.7648. The office's walk-in and telephone hours are M-Th 8am-5pm Eastern and F 8am-4:30pm Eastern. 

About FAQs

About FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions. 

Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.

Tell Me More

Link to Question Form

Related FAQs