Answered By: Jennifer Harris
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018     Views: 760

Yes! Off-Campus Library Services (OCLS) are provided for:

  • Currently enrolled Continuing Education undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff whose centers of record are outside of Manchester, NH
  • For COCE/Online (College of Online and Continuing Education) and Cohort Program students and faculty living outside of Manchester, NH
  • For Overseas Students and their SNHU employed faculty

The Shapiro Library’s homepage acts as a gateway to its resources and services. 

If you are working from a computer from your home or office, once you log in (when prompted) using your MySNHU credentials you will be able to access content in Multi-Search and the library's electronic resources (please note that you may have to set your computer to "Accept All Cookies").

You do not have to log in to access the Online Library Catalog, but will have to login to renew a book, put a "hold" on a book, or save a list of books. Use the same password you use for SNHU e-mail and Brightspace/Blackboard.

Some databases (Mintel) may also require you to register with them and obtain an additional password to save searches or bookmark pages. A few databases have limited access by password only (EASIAnalytics,). Please contact the Reference Desk at or 844.684.0456 for a user name and password.

COCE students are welcome to use the Shapiro Library in person and may check out Library material in person once they have obtained a physical SNHU identification card.  For further information on obtaining a SNHU ID card, visit the COCE Student ID Request page in mySNHU.  

Check out the Off-Campus Library Services Information guide for more information.

About FAQs

About FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions. 

Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.

Tell Me More

Link to Question Form

Related FAQs