Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Nov 02, 2018 Views: 703
You can find company profiles using the following databases:
- Mergent Online
- In-depth public and private company profiles, financial information, and industry overviews.
- Business Source Ultimate
- In addition to providing a wide range of periodical information, Business Source Complete also makes Marketline reports and SWOT analyses available for downloading. Run your mouse over "More" in the toolbar at the top of the default search page to locate Marketline's "Company Profiles" with SWOT Analyses.
- Nexis Uni
- Click "Company Info" in the "what are you interested in?" box and search for a company. Find the correct company profile. The document should have links in a right-hand navigation box to multiple key reports including company overview, financial rations, products/services, and SWOT analyses.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Business & Company Resource Center brings together in a single database company profiles, company brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies, and periodicals. Company SWOT analyses are available in many individual company profile sections.
- Reference USA
- Search in the U.S. Businesses section for locating specific businesses or categories of businesses by geography, sales, or number of employees. Use its OneSource component and its "Companies" search box to locate detailed information on thousands of U.S. and International companies. Look in the left hand column of a specific company's record for Strengths/Weaknesses (SWOT).
- D&B Hoovers
- D&B Hoovers — which combines the best of the former Hoovers solution, insights-rich Dun & Bradstreet data, and the robust Avention OneSource platform — offers deeper insights on your most important industries, accounts, and contacts. It offers one-of-a-kind functionality to help you quickly analyze and understand companies at a level that was previously unheard of. SNHU’s subscription includes CRUSH and One Stop Reports.
- Marketline Advantage
- Marketline Advantage; previously known as: "Datamonitor", offers a comprehensive and unique collection of company, industry, financial, product and country information, research and data extending across every major marketplace and industry. Many company reports will contain a SWOT analysis.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.