Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Dec 26, 2018 Views: 205
You can find current news about a company using the following databases:
- ABI/INFORM Collection - ProQuest
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business disciplines, including management, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, and technology.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business disciplines as well as company profiles, company histories and S.W.O.T analysis reports
- Business Source Ultimate - EBSCO
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business discipline, includes company reports and S.W.O.T analysis reports
- D&B Hoovers
- D&B Hoovers — which combines the best of the former Hoovers solution, insights-rich Dun & Bradstreet data, and the robust Avention OneSource platform — offers deeper insights on your most important industries, accounts, and contacts. It offers one-of-a-kind functionality to help you quickly analyze and understand companies at a level that was previously unheard of. SNHU’s subscription includes CRUSH and One Stop Reports.
- Contains millions of documents from over 8,000 news and business sources and 4,800 legal sources.
- Mergent Online
- In-depth public and private company profiles, financial information, and industry overviews.
- Wall Street Journal
- Searchable database of articles from the world's leading financial newspaper.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.