Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018 Views: 1175
- Once you're logged in, you will see the books you currently have checked out.
- If you do not automatically see the books you currently have checked out, click the "Items currently checked out" link.
- Select the materials you want to renew by checking the boxes in the "Renew" column and then click the "Renew Selected" button.
- If you want to renew everything, click the "Renew All" button.
- If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the "Status" column.
- Always check the "Status" column for information on the success or failure of your renewal.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.