Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Apr 16, 2019 Views: 83
What is the McNaughton Collection?
The McNaughton collection is a leased collection of popular titles, fiction and non-fiction; many of the books are likely candidates for the bestseller lists. The titles cover a wide range of genres: science fiction, romance, mystery, fantasy, biography, etc. This collection hopes to satisfy the recreational reading needs of our SNHU community.
Where can I find them?
McNaughton print books are located on the shelves to the left, near the computers as you walk in the front doors of the Wolak Library Learning Commons. McNaughton audio books are on the same shelf.
Can I search this collection online?
Yes, you can! You may do this via our online library catalog:
- From our library home page, click on “Find Articles, eBooks, & More” from the top navigation menu. Select Online Library Catalog from the menu that drops down.
- Look over on the top right of the next page for the “More Searches” menu. Select “Advanced Keyword” from the menu that appears and click Go.
- You will need to type something into the “Search For:” field. You might try terms like fiction, mystery, or biography. You could also type in an author’s name.
- Look for the Location field under the “Add Limits (Optional)” section and scroll down until you see McNaughton and highlight it.
- Finally, click the Submit button to run your search. This will give you a list of the titles available based on your selections.
Please contact a librarian if you would like additional assistance.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.