Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Dec 14, 2018 Views: 820
EBSCO databases allow users to save their searches for later use.
In order to save searches in EBSCO, you must have a personal account. To create or sign in to your personal account:
- Click the "Sign In" option in the top navigation bar of EBSCO databases.
- You'll see a screen like this where you can either sign in or sign up for your personalized EBSCO account:
To save searches in EBSCO:
- Run a search and view your search results.
- Click the "Search History" link, then click the "Save Searches/Alerts" link. The Saved Search/Alerts Screen appears. If you have not signed in to My EBSCOhost, you will be prompted to do so.
- Enter a name and description for the search.
- In the "Save Search As" field, select one of the following:
- Saved Search (Permanent)
- Saved Search (Temporary 24 hours)
- Alert - If you selected Alert, additional fields are available. For more information, see “Saving a Search as an Alert.”
- To save the search, click "Save" and you will be returned to the Search History/Alerts Screen.
You can retrieve your saved searches from the "Search History/Alerts Screen" by clicking on "Retrieve Searches".
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.