Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018 Views: 125
Shapiro Library at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is committed to using social media for the following purposes:
- To promote and raise awareness of resources, services, events, and opportunities at Shapiro Library, SNHU, and within the larger community as it relates to academia, student success, and information literacy.
- To facilitate research and reference services, instruction, and feedback for the SNHU community through an interactive, visual, and current medium.
As of this writing (April 2014), Shapiro Library participates in the following forms of social media:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shapiro-Library-SNHU/110191279088
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SNHULibrary
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/snhulibrary/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/snhulibrary/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/shapirolibrary
Shapiro Library conforms to the SNHU On-Campus Social Media Policy. Any questions or comments regarding Shapiro Library’s social media policies can contact Jennifer Harris, Emerging Technologies and Systems Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.668.2211 ext. 2225.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.