Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 176
Current SNHU students, faculty, and staff may suggest a book or ebook be purchased for our collection by using the Online Book Catalog.
How to suggest a book or ebook be purchased:
- Go to the library's Online Book Catalog by clicking on the link provided here or using the "Book Catalog" tab on the library's homepage.
- In the navigation bar across the top, wave your mouse over "My Account" to view the dropdown menu and then select "Suggest a Purchase".
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to Log in to your Library Account using your SNHU username and password (without the @snhu.edu).
- Fill our the form provided with information about the book or ebook you want to suggest for purchase.
- Click "Submit this Suggestion".
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.