Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 12, 2018 Views: 674
You can legal materials like court cases and laws by using a database from the A-Z Databases List or by using a Law Research Guide to lead you to other materials like print journals, books, and ebooks.
The A-Z Databases List will allow you to search individual databases for legal materials.
- After going to the A-Z Databases List, you may choose a letter from the alphabet near the top/middle of the page to find a database by title.
- You can also use the "All Subjects" dropdown to choose a subject (e.g. Law) and to be taken to a list of databases with articles, reports, and other resources on that subject.
Some examples of databases with access to legal materials includes:
- HeinOnline Legal Classics
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library
- Index to Legal Periodicals and Books
The Research Guides link on the library's homepage allows you to search our research guides by subject (e.g. Law) or to browse all research guides available.
The library's research guides will lead you to numerous resources on a specific topic such as databases, journals, books and ebooks, web resources, and more. For example, if your interested in researching legal materials related to business, you may want to check out the Business Law guide. For more general legal materials and topic you may want to try the Justice Studies guide.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.