Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jan 16, 2019 Views: 48
Our Virtual Reference Library – Gale database has sample business plans. Here are instructions to access this database.
- Select A-Z Database List on the left side of the library homepage under "Quick Links."
- Choose "V" from the alphabet at the top of the page.
- Find Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) - Gale on the list of databases available there.
- Once you are in the database, click on the Business link on the right side under Collections.
- Look for the Business Plans handbook and click on the link to go there.
- Within this series, you will find actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. It presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- You can either browse through a specific volume by clicking on one of the links provided OR use the search box on the right side where it says Tools to indicate the type of business you would like, i.e. restaurant, yoga studio, etc.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.