Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 745
You can request material not available through Shapiro Library via interlibrary loan.
- Log in to mySNHU and navigate to the Shapiro Library homepage.
- Select Interlibrary Loan from the left-hand menu.
- You’re now logged in to your interlibrary loan (ILL) user portal. You should see "Account Details – (your first name)" at the top of the page.
- Click the "Create Request" button in the top-left corner of your ILL user portal.
- You have three request options: "Article or Chapter", "Book", and "Other". Select the most appropriate template and fill in all required information. Accurate and complete citation information helps ILL staff fill your request faster.
- Click “Submit Request,” and the ILL staff will take it from there. You’ll receive a New Request Acknowledged email confirming your new request within a few minutes.
- You will receive an email notification when your requested items are available. Articles/chapters are delivery electronically via email, and book/media requests are delivered to the location you specify.
For more information, please view our ILL FAQs.
Still have questions or concerns? You can contact the Interlibrary Loan Office at 603.645.9605 8:30am - 4:30pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.