Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Mar 12, 2018 Views: 261
You may request renewal of your interlibrary loan material via your ILL user portal. Renewals are granted by the library who supplied the item, and those libraries may approve or deny your renewal request.
Please follow these steps to renew interlibrary loan material:
- Log in to mySNHU and navigate to the Shapiro Library homepage.
- Select Interlibrary Loan from the left-hand menu, and you’ll see a list of your current ILL requests in the User Portal.
- You will see a Renew button next to the loaned items for which you can request renewal.
- Click Renew, and your renewal request will be submitted to the lending library. You should receive a Renewal Request Submitted email soon after submitting the request.
- If the lending library approves your renewal request, you will receive a Renewal Request Approved notification via email. This notification will include the item’s new due date. The new due date will also appear in your ILL user portal.
- If the lending library denies your renewal request, you will receive a Renewal Request Denied notification via email. The item’s original due date will remain unchanged.
For more information, please view our ILL FAQs.
Still have questions or concerns? You can contact the Interlibrary Loan Office at 603.645.9605 8:30am - 4:30pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.