Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Dec 11, 2019 Views: 464
The library has and subscribes to many good sources of statistical data. When you are on our A-Z Database List, look for databases with this icon next to their name: , which indicates that the database includes statistics or data.
- SAGE Stats
- SAGE Stats is a data download and visualization tool hosting social science data about U.S. states, counties, cities, and metropolitan statistical areas from more than 200 different government and non-government sources. It spans topics like employment, crime, religion, and education.
- U.S. Political Stats
- U.S. Political Stats is a powerful data download and visualization tool covering all three branches of the United States government. Bringing together valued content from sources like CQ Roll Call and CQ Press, users will discover a wealth of information on election returns, congressional floor votes, Supreme Court decisions, plus presidential performance and economic indicators, as well as diverse demographics.
- Euromonitor Passport
- Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets
- Web-based research solution that provides access to 30 billion data points from licensed, government and public domain sites, such as, EASI Analytics, U.S. Census, United Nations and IMF.
- Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference
- Provides simple and refined searching of the extensive Data-Planet repository of standardized and structured statistical data.
- Business Insights: Essentials - Gale
- Company profiles, company brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies.
- EASI Analytics - Rite Site Software
- Mintel Academic
- Research reports covering US and International marketplaces. These provide data & analysis of the competitive landscape, market-share analysis and consumer profiles.
- Statista is one of the leading statistics companies on the internet. With a team of over 200 statisticians, database experts, analysts, and editors, Statista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information.
- Statistical Abstract of the Unites States
- Comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States
- Statistical Insight - ProQuest
- The Statistical Insight Collection spans millions of full-text reports and more than 1 million published tables on thousands of different topics. It provides fast and easy access to statistical information produced by U.S. federal agencies, states, private organizations, and major intergovernmental organizations. It also offers broad perspectives and insight on long-term national trends and implications paired with the ability to narrow results.
Government Websites and Online Portals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.