Q. Reserving Study Rooms
Reserving Study Rooms
The Wolak Library Learning Commons has seven Group Study rooms that may be booked online on the Reserve a Study Room page. These rooms are intended to provide the greatest use for as many students as possible. We ask that you please follow the policies listed below.
- Group Study rooms are intended as a place for collaborative work and may not be reserved for individual study. Group Study Rooms accommodate approximately 4-6 people.
- Group Study rooms for a maximum of 2 hours per day per individual SNHU student. You will be asked for your @snhu.edu email address when scheduling.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your Study Room reservation, the room will be made available to other students.
- These Study Rooms are prioritized for student use. Therefore, SNHU community members cannot reserve these rooms, but may use them if they are unoccupied. They will be asked to leave if a SNHU student group wishes to use the space.
- You choose what to enter in the "Public name for reservation" such as group name or personal name--anyone can see that field. Your personal information will not be publicly available. However, past room reservation information is kept for statistical purposes for up to one year.
PLEASE NOTE: When you book a room, you will be sent an email with a URL asking you to confirm the reservation. If you do not confirm your reservation within 4 hours of placing it, the room will be made available for other users to book. If you do not get the confirmation email, please check your university email quarantine folder or contact the Wolak Library Information Desk at 603.645.9605 or email@example.com.
Ready to reserve a study room?