Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Sep 28, 2017 Views: 571
To download and read books from ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly Ebrary) you will have to create an account with ProQuest, if you do not already have one, and download Adobe Digital Editions if you are using a desktop/laptop and Bluefire Reader on your tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android).
To create an account follow these steps:
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select "Join Ebook Central"
- Enter your name, email (which is also your username), and password.
To download a book you will follow the prompts (be sure you are signed in):
- From the book's page click "full download"
- Ebook Central will ask what device you are using, aid you in the installation of appropriate software, and download the book.
- ProQuest Ebook Central Help page (ProQuest)
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.