Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Nov 09, 2015 Views: 27
You can contact a librarian at the reference desk the following ways:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a text message to 603.473.4019
- Call the reference desk at 603.626.9100 ext. 2162
- Visit the reference desk during the hours posted here
- Chat with a librarian at the reference desk using the "Ask a Librarian" button at the top of this page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.