Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 76
You can contact a librarian at the reference desk the following ways:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a text message to 603.473.4019
- Call the reference desk at 844.684.0456 (toll free)
- Visit the reference desk during the hours posted on the Wolak Library Learning Commons Hours page
- Chat with a librarian at the reference desk using the "Chat 24/7 with a Librarian" button at the top right corner of this page
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.