Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 Views: 827
There are two options for download in Ebook Central - ProQuest: download ebook chapters or download the full ebook.
Download Ebook Chapters
You can download individual chapters as PDFs. Just scroll down to the chapter you want in the Table of Contents and click the “Download PDF” link. Please be aware of the page limits. In the example below, you are limited to 92 pages per session, but the limit will vary by title.
Download the Full Ebook
Download the entire ebook using the instructions below, but please know that check out lengths vary. In the below example, this ebook may only be checked out for 21 days and then it expires. You will have to repeat the steps below if 21 days is not enough time.
To download and read ebooks from ProQuest Ebook Central you will have to create an account with ProQuest, if you do not already have one, and download Adobe Digital Editions if you are using a desktop/laptop and Bluefire Reader on your tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android).
To create an account follow these steps:
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select "Join Ebook Central"
- Enter your name, email (which is also your username), and password.
To download an ebook you will follow the prompts (be sure you are signed in):
- From the ebook's page click "Download Book"
- Ebook Central will ask what device you are using, aid you in the installation of appropriate software, and download the ebook.
- ProQuest Ebook Central research guide – Full Download page
- ProQuest Ebook Central research guide – Chapter Download page
- ProQuest Ebook Central Help: I need help with…
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.