Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 27, 2018 Views: 8960
It is possible to cite an entire YouTube channel. The general format is below. For more information please see the APA blog post "How to Cite a YouTube Channel."
YouTube Channel. (n.d.). Home [YouTube Channel]. Retrieved from URL
shapirolibrary. (n.d.). Home [YouTube Channel]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/user/shapirolibrary/
Corresponding In-Text Citation:
- APA guide (Shapiro Library)
- APA Research Paper Basics Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- APA Blog (APA)
You may also want to consider:
- How do I cite a YouTube video in APA style?
- How do I cite a website in APA style?
- How do I cite a book or ebook in APA style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to cite a YouTube in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.