Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 462
If you are having trouble accessing library resources, please try the following:
- Check the status of the resource you are trying to use to determine if the problem may be due to a known issue that we are working to correct, if the resource may be down or disrupted for maintenance, if there is an outage, etc.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- If you are off-campus, make sure you are signed in properly through mySNHU.
- You may also want to visit our Troubleshooting Tips page for more information.
- If you are still having trouble accessing library resources, please report the problem to us and we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Contact a librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-684-0456 if you need immediate assistance.
- You should also report the problem to the IT Help Desk. They are available for help via chat, phone (1.855.877.9919), or by submitting a ticket on their website. It can help eliminate any computer/browser issues that could be impeding access to library resources.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.