Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 954
The APA Manual, 6th edition, can be found in the library Reference collection. A copy is also kept at the Reference Desk on the second floor of the library.
- APA guide (Shapiro Library)
- APA Research Paper Basics Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- APA Blog (APA)
You may also want to consider:
- What is APA style or format?
- How do I format a paper in APA style?
- How do I cite sources in APA style?
American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.