Q. Welcome to the Shapiro Library
Welcome to the Shapiro Library!
We are here to support you every step of the way throughout your learning journey at SNHU! When you think about a library you most likely think about books, and you wouldn’t be wrong, but we are so much more than books here at the Shapiro Library.
Check us out!
- We provide access to more than 250 databases containing over 500,000 eBooks, 75,000 journal titles, and more than 100,000 educational and feature film titles available for streaming
- We offer a 24/7 chat with a Librarian service, so you can get help when it’s convenient for you
- We have an extensive collection of FAQs to help you navigate our resources and website
- We've created numerous subject and course Research Guides to help guide you through your research (and we're always creating more guides, too!)
- Our Innovation Lab and Makerspace is a hub of creativity with everything from building with LEGOS to 3D printing…sewing to laser engraving, and everything in between!
- We have quiet study rooms for individual and small group study
- If we don't have what you need, we'll do our best to get it for you!
- Be sure to follow us on social media!
We look forward to seeing you at the Shapiro Library!