Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Nov 30, 2017 Views: 13
According to The MLA Style: Formatting a Research Paper webpage you do not include a title page with your paper.
Instead, you will include a Header and Title:
- The header will include your name, the professor's name, course number, and date (in day month year format).
- The title should be centered and you should follow capitalization rules found in the MLA Handbook (see pages 67-68).
- MLA guide (Shapiro Library)
- MLA (8th Ed.) Research paper Basics (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
For further help please contact the Wolak Learning Center at 603.645.9606 (UC/On-Campus Students) and Online Writing Center at 866.721.1662 (Online/COCE Students) for assistance with formatting a paper in MLA style.
You may also want to consider:
- How should I format an outline in MLA style?
- Does MLA require that I include a running head on my paper?
- How do I cite sources in MLA style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format papers in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.