Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Feb 12, 2019 Views: 53
Foundation Directory Online is a fundraising database, comprising more than 140,000 grantmakers, that is updated weekly. It has multiple filters and an assessment tool to help you quickly identify your best potential funding sources.
You can access Foundation Directory Online Professional by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage under "Quick Links"
- Choose "F" from the alphabet
- Find "Foundation Directory Online" on the list of databases available there.
The Foundation Directory has how-to and other informational pages that contain videos and instructions including:
- How do I search Foundation Directory Online's new view?
- What does “Total Giving”, “Total Assets”, or “Amount Funded” mean?
Check out the video below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.