Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 18, 2017 Views: 43
You can find circulation information (how many subscriptions) by using the SRDS Media Services database. You can access this information in SRDS Media Services by following these steps.
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "S" from the alphabet
- Find SRDS Media Services on the list of databases available there.
- Click on “Newspaper Media” in the navigation box on the left-hand side
- Search for a magazine title in the search box (e.g. “Boston Globe”) and clicking the Title Only option in the Search Options area.
- Find the correct title in the results list and open the title’s page.
- Click on Circulation. Circulation information will be listed on the page.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.