Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Mar 19, 2018 Views: 194
Online Library Catalog
The Online Library Catalog is a searchable list of all the print resources the library has (including print books, print journals, video games, audio books, and more). It also includes a number of electronic resources like streaming video and some of our ebooks.
The Online Library Catalog also includes Your Library Account where you can see what materials you currently have checked out, renew or request a book or other material, etc. If you're looking for a list of all our ebook resources, check out the What if I Just Want eBooks? page.
Most Useful For
- Searching our entire print collection, including books, print journals and newspapers, DVDs and video games, etc. (alongside some electronic materials)
- Finding book or ebook resources
- Doesn't include scholarly articles
- Doesn't include a record for ALL ebooks the library provides access to--users need to search individual databases from the A - Z Database List or What if I Just Want eBooks? page to find all ebooks available
Consider using the Online Library Catalog primarily when you
- Are looking for print materials
- Are looking for books and ebooks
- Want to utilize Your Library Account
- Are interested in finding a variety of source types.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.