Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 Views: 81
The library provides access to resources like books, ebooks, and websites that can help you format a paper in Chicago style. To find books and eBooks, please search the Multi-Search or the Online Library Catalog.
- Chicago Style (Shapiro Library)
- Chicago/Turabian Manual of Style Training Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- The Chicago Manual of Style (Chicago Manual of Style)
You may also want to consider:
- How should a title page be formatted in Chicago Style?
- Where can I find a sample of what Chicago/Turabian format should look like?
- How should I format an outline in Chicago style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please refer to the Chicago Manual of Style or speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format your paper in Chicago style.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.