Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 26, 2017 Views: 76
You can find out when your books or other library materials are due by going to the Online Library Catalog and following these steps:
- Log into "My Account" (user your SNHU username and password without the @snhu.edu).
- Once you log into the "My Account" in the Shapiro Library's Online Catalog, you will see the books you currently have checked out and when they are due.
- If you do not automatically see the books you currently have checked out and when they are due, click the "Items currently checked out" link.
You may also want to consider:
- How long can I have a book checked out?
- Can I pay my library fines online?
- How many times can a book be renewed?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.