Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Aug 16, 2022 Views: 33
We recommend the following library databases when doing international industry research: Statista, Euromonitor Passport, Marketline and Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
- Type in the industry and country in the search box like this: automotive poland
- Look for the Statista dossier, which is a compilation of all the data and statistics they have on this industry for that country.
- Click on the Industries link in the top navigation menu.
- A new menu will appear just below it with all the different industry categories available such as food and nutrition, health and beauty, luxury and fashion, etc.
- Click on the industry link that you are interested in, and you will see a box on the top left that says Explore Analysis. Be sure to indicate which industry and country/region you are interested in and then click Go.
- The first report in the results list for this sample search is “Health and Wellness in China,” a country report.
- For more information about this database, please see this FAQ: What kinds of information can I find in the Euromonitor Passport database?
- Type in the industry and country in the search box like this: Poland automotive. Be sure to change the search parameter to Industry Profiles.
- The first report in your results will be “Poland – Automotive Manufacturing.” Click the Word or PDF icon to open the report in those applications. To view the report online, just click the title of the report. You also have the option to open it in Word or PDF on the next screen.
- Type Poland or whichever country you have selected into the Countries search box and click Go. If you do not see your country suggested as you begin to type, be sure to click the “See all countries” link just below the search box to make sure yours is not listed.
- Next click the Industries tab and you will see a list of industries that are covered. Select Automotive from that list.
- Look on the right side for the Market Outlook section and you will see the Download Report link.
For additional assistance, please contact us through chat (24/7), email at email@example.com, or phone at 844.684.0456 (toll-free).
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.