Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jan 15, 2021 Views: 29
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try a different browser – some library resources work better with Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
If you’re still having trouble after clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, identify specifically what it is you’re trying to log in to, as there are several possibilities:
MySNHU, SNHU Email, Office365, and Brightspace logins
MySNHU login credentials are managed by the SNHU IT department. Contact the SNHU IT Help Desk for further assistance at 855-877-9919 (available 24/7/365), or chat with the Help Desk.
If you can’t log in to your Library Account, see the FAQ I'm having trouble logging in to my library account.
Use the “Forgot your password?” link on the EBSCOhost sign-in page to create a new password. If you need further help please contact the Library Tech Team by filling out a problem form.
Other technical problems, error messages, etc. using library resources
Be sure to first clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Check the FAQs below for more information:
- I'm having trouble accessing an EBSCO database?
- When I try to open material in ProQuest, all I see is a blank page?
- I'm having trouble accessing library resources (bad request, header too large, and other errors). What do I do?
- I'm getting an error message when I try to access or use library resources?
- When I click on "Full Text Finder" all I see is a blank white page?
- I saved a link to an article and now it’s no longer working. Why won’t the link work?
- There is a broken link in my Brightspace course. What do I do?
Content authored by: CD
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.